Provider Directory Tools:
This directory of AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Plus' network providers has these types of providers:
- Health care professionals, such as:
- Primary care providers, who may be physicians, physician assistants, or nurse practitioners.
- Hearing, dental, or vision specialists.
- Specialty care physicians.
- Facilities, such as:
- Urgent care centers.
- Skilled nursing facilities/nursing facilities.
- Prepaid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP) facilities for needs related to behavioral health intellectual/developmental disability, and/or substance use.
- Ambulatory surgery centers.
- Rehabilitation facilities.
- Dialysis centers.
- Support providers, such as:
- Adult day programs.
- Assistive technology.
- Chore services.
- Community transitions.
- Environmental modifications.
- Home-delivered meals.
- LTSS and non-LTSS home health agencies.
- Medical supplies.
- Non-medical transportation.
- Personal care.
- Preventive nursing.
- Private duty nursing.
- Respite care.
- Additional expanded community supports.
You may get services from any of the providers on this list. For some services you may need a referral from your PCP. All providers in our network have access to language line interpreter services which our plan provides.
Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program (MDPP)
The MDPP is designed to help support members who have been diagnosed with pre-diabetes to make lifestyle changes. You can find additional information about the MDPP on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. Please contact Member Services at 1-888-667-0318 (TTY/TDD 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week, if you have any additional questions or would like to locate an MDPP supplier in your area.